Rising Star may refer to:
- Rising Star, Texas, a town in the United States
- "Rising Star" (Babylon 5), a fourth-season episode of the science fiction television series Babylon 5
- Rising Star (ship), a 410-ton vessel with twin funnels, retractable paddle wheels, and driven by a 60 horse-power engine partially financed by Thomas Cochrane, 10th Earl of Dundonald
- Rising Star, a pseudonym of the DJ Armin van Buuren
- Rising Star, a fictional starship featured in the original Battlestar Galactica episode "Murder on the Rising Star"
- Rising Star Academy, an Islamic School in New Jersey
- Rising Star Award, BAFTA, an award given to an actor or actress who made a breakthrough in the acting industry
- Rising Star Games, a video game publishing company
- Rising Starr Middle School, a school in unincorporated Fayette County, Georgia, United States
- Rising Stars, a comic book limited series by J. Michael Straczynski
- Rising Stars (film), a 2010 American teen musical drama film
- Rising Stars of Manga, an English-language comic anthology published by TOKYOPOP from 2002 to 2008
- Rising Stars Challenge, a basketball All-Star game
- AFL Rising Star, an award given to the best young player in the Australian Football League
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language