|Look up residue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Residue may refer to:
- Residue (chemistry), material remaining after a distillation or an evaporation, or portion of a larger molecule
- In particular, in biology, often refers specifically to an amino acid
- Residue (law), portion of the testator's estate that is not specifically devised to someone in the will
- Residue (complex analysis), complex number describing the behavior of line integrals of a meromorphic function around a singularity
- Residue (partial fraction decomposition), the numerator of the expanded terms
- Crop residue, materials left after agricultural processes
- A variant title of a British folk song also known as Levy-Dew and New Year Carol.
Residue may also be:
- The remainder in modular arithmetic
- The heavier fractions of crude oil that fail to vaporize in an oil refinery
- residual value
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.