|Look up reni in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reni may refer to:
- Reni, Rajasthan, India
- Reni, Ukraine, a city in Odessa Oblast (southern Ukraine) on the border with Romania, near the confluence of Prut and Danube rivers
People with the given name
- Reni Erkens (1909–1987), German freestyle swimmer
- Reni Jusis (born 1974), Polish pop singer, songwriter and producer
- Reni Lane (born 1988), American singer-songwriter
- Reni Maitua (born 1982), Australian rugby league footballer
- Reni Masi, Canadian politician
- Reni Santoni (born 1939), American actor
- Reni Takagi (born 1993), Japanese singer
- Reni Yordanova (born 1953), Bulgarian rower
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.