|Look up refinement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Refinement may refer to:
- Equilibrium refinement, the identification of actualized equilibria in game theory
- Refinement (computing), computer science approaches for designing correct computer programs and enabling their formal verification
- Refinement (topology), the refinement of an open cover in mathematical topology
- Selectivity or cultural refinement, the ability to notice/distinguish small differences
- Refining, a process of purification
- Refinement (culture) - a quality of cultural sophistication
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.