|Look up puma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Puma may refer to:
- Sports cars
- Puma (car), a Brazilian brand of sports cars
- Puma (kit-car), an Italian brand of dune buggy and sports kit-car
- Personal Urban Mobility and Accessibility, a prototype electric vehicle designed by Segway and General Motors
- Ford Puma, a sports car
- Combat vehicles
- Puma (AFV), an Italian family of armoured fighting vehicles
- Puma (IFV), a German infantry fighting vehicle
- Puma (IDF), an Israeli combat engineering vehicle
- Puma, Also known as a Warthog from the Halo series video games
- Sd.Kfz. 234/2, a variant of the Panzerspähwagen Sd.Kfz. 231 a German armored car of World War II
- Robert Puma, Imran series character and Grade-One Section's agent.
- Puma Swede, a Swedish pornographic actress
- T.J. Perkins, American professional wrestler
- José Luis Rodríguez (singer), Venezuelan singer and actor, nicknamed "El Puma"
- José Luis Carranza, Peruvian football player, nicknamed "El Puma"
- Joseph Puma, New York Music Video Director
- Michael Puma, American Rapper
Languages↑Jump back a section
- Puma (band), is a Norwegian experimental free impro jazz ensamble
- Puma (comics), a comic book character
- People United Means Action, a political action organization best known for its support of Hillary Clinton
- P53 upregulated modulator of apoptosis, a gene
- Public Use Micro Data Sample Area, a census subdivision of US states
- Paediatric-use marketing authorisation by the European Medicines Agency
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.