Privilege of Parliament Act 1603
Parliament of England
|Long title||An Acte for new Executions to be sued againste any which shall hereafter be delivered out of Execution by Priviledge of Parliament, and for discharge of them out of whose custody such persons shall be delivered.|
|Chapter||1 Jac 1 c 13|
|Revised text of statute as amended|
This Act was partly in force in Great Britain at the end of 2010.
- These words are printed against this Act in the second column of Schedule 2 to the Statute Law Revision Act 1948, which is headed "Title".
- The citation of this Act by this short title was authorised by section 5 of, and Schedule 2 to, the Statute Law Revision Act 1948. Due to the repeal of those provisions, it is now authorised by section 19(2) of the Interpretation Act 1978.
- The citation of this Act by this short title is authorised for the Republic of Ireland by section 4(a) of, and Part 2 of Schedule 1 to, the Statute Law Revision Act 2007.
- The Chronological Table of the Statutes, 1235 - 2010. The Stationery Office. 2011. ISBN 978-0-11-840509-6. Part I. Page 59, read with pages viii and x.
Last modified on 23 December 2012, at 11:24
↑Jump back a section
- The Privilege of Parliament Act 1603, as amended, from Legislation.gov.uk.
- List of legislative effects from the Irish Statute Book.
|This legislation in the United Kingdom, or its constituent jurisdictions article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|