(published on workdays)
|Owner||Styria Media Group
(since March 2008)
|Publisher||24 sata d.o.o. |
Poslovni dnevnik (English: The Business Daily) is a Croatian daily business newspaper published in Zagreb. The newspaper was launched in March 2004, and it claims to be "the first Croatian business daily". The print edition is published five times a week (from Monday to Friday), and printed on peach-colored paper, as a nod to the Financial Times.
The paper also runs the poslovni.hr website, which re-published feature articles from the print edition, along with shorter breaking news items and a full overview of daily stock market indices from the Zagreb Stock Exchange and other stock exchanges from the region.
The newspaper was acquired by the Austrian-based Styria Medien AG media company in March 2008, one of the two biggest media groups operating in Croatia which also owns the Večernji list daily and the tabloid 24 sata. The paper's main competitor on the Croatian market is Business.hr.
Poslovni dnevnik won several graphic design awards: for Best Typography in the 2008 European Newspaper Awards, and in 2009 for Best Front Page in the national newspaper category, for two front pages published in May 2009.
Poslovni dnevnik won also award for best visualisation of pages in 2011.
Editor-in-chief and also member of the Board is Darko Markušić. Other member of the Board is Sanja Vernić.
- "Impressum - poslovni.hr" (in Croatian). Retrieved 8 August 2012.
- "Poslovni dnevnik" (in Croatian). Styria Medien AG. Retrieved 19 October 2010.
- Markušić, Darko (14 February 2010). "Poslovni dnevnik: Prve su novine o biznisu i najbolje". 24 sata (in Croatian). Retrieved 19 October 2010.
- "Publications". The New York Times International Weekly. Retrieved 19 October 2010.
- "Poduzeća kćeri". Styria Medien AG. Retrieved 19 October 2010.
- "Trends 2007". Office for Newspaper Design. Retrieved 19 October 2010.
- "Trends 2010". Office for Newspaper Design. Retrieved 19 October 2010.
- Official website (Croatian)
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language