Pavia is a town and commune in Italy.
Pavia may also refer to:
- Ticinum, the ancient city that became the modern Italian town
- Pavia, Iloilo, a municipality in the Philippines
- Giacomo Pavia, 16th century Italian painter
- 17 Motorised Division Pavia, a World War II Italian infantry division
- Pavia di Udine, an Italian municipality in province of Udine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language