|Santos Dumont Airport
Aeroporto Santos Dumont
|IATA: PNG – ICAO: SSPG|
|Elevation AMSL||5 m / 16 ft|
|Metric tonnes of cargo||0|
Sources: Airport Website,ANAC
Santos Dumont Airport (IATA: PNG, ICAO: SSPG) is the airport serving Paranaguá, Brazil. Just like the facility with identical name in Rio de Janeiro, it is named after the Brazilian aviation pioneer Alberto Santos Dumont (1873–1932).
It is operated by the Municipality of Paranaguá under the supervision of Aeroportos do Paraná (SEIL).
Airlines and destinations
Currently no scheduled flights operate at this airport.
The airport is located 2 km (1 mi) from downtown Paranaguá.
- "SEIL Statistics for Transported Passengers at the Airport" (in Portuguese). SEIL.
- "SEIL Statistics for Aircraft Operations at the Airport" (in Portuguese). SEIL.
- "Airport Official Website" (in Portuguese). SEIL.
- "Lista de aeródromos públicos" (in Portuguese). ANAC.
- Airport information for SSPG at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for SSPG at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- Current weather for SSPG at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for PNG at Aviation Safety Network
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language