Oster or Ostyor may refer to:
- Oster, a town in Chernihiv Oblast, Ukraine
- Oster (Blies), a river in the Saarland, Germany
- Ostyor, Russia, a former urban-type settlement in Smolensk Oblast, Russia; since 2004—a rural locality
- Hans Oster (1887–1945), German intelligence officer during World War II
- SS Oster, a steam ferry that sailed the fjords near Bergen, Norway from 1908 to 1963
- Harry Oster (1923–2001), US-American folklorist and musicologist
- John Oster, Doncaster Rovers and former Welsh International association football player
- John Oster Manufacturing Company, a manufacturer of kitchen appliances, popularly known for the Oster Kitchen Center
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.