Old Lake County Courthouse (Florida)
Old Lake County Courthouse
|Architect:||Alan J. MacDonough|
|Architectural style:||Classical Revival|
|Governing body:||Local government|
|Added to NRHP:||September 25, 1998|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to:|
The Old Lake County Courthouse (constructed in 1922) is a historic courthouse in Tavares, Florida, located at 315 West Main Street. On September 25, 1998, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
The Lake County Historical Museum is located on the first floor of the courthouse. Open Monday through Friday, the museum's exhibits focus on the county's history and cultural heritage.
- Lake County listings at National Register of Historic Places
- Florida's Office of Cultural and Historical Programs
- Lake County Courthouse at Florida's Historic Courthouses
- Florida's Historic Courthouses by Hampton Dunn (ISBN 0-9653759-5-1)
- Lake County Historical Museum - official site
|This article about a property in Florida on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|