Ohio State Route 757
|Maintained by ODOT|
|Length:||5.68 mi (9.14 km)|
|Existed:||1938 – present|
|South end:||SR 13 in Somerset|
|North end:||SR 204 in Glenford|
State Route 757 (SR 757, OH 757) is a north–south state highway located in the central portion of the U.S. state of Ohio. The highway runs from its southern terminus at State Route 13 in Somerset to its northern terminus at a T-intersection with State Route 204 in Glenford.
|This section requires expansion. (October 2010)|
This state route came into existence in 1937, starting from State Route 13 approximately 1.25 miles (2.01 km) northwest of Somerset, and utilizing Black Horse Road (County Road 27) up to where it meets State Route 757, then following the current alignment of the highway from that point to its current northern terminus at State Route 204 in Glenford. By 1957, the southern portion of State Route 757 was re-aligned onto the routing that it follows today from the Black Horse Road intersection southeasterly to its intersection with State Route 13 in Somerset.
The entire route is in Perry County.
|Somerset||0.00||0.00||SR 13||Southern terminus.|
|Hopewell Township||5.68||9.14||SR 204||Northern terminus at T-intersection.|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi|
- Ohio Department of Transportation. "Technical Services Straight Line Diagrams". Retrieved 2008-04-14.
- Federal Highway Administration (December 2003) (PDF). National Highway System: Ohio (Map). http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/planning/nhs/maps/oh/oh_Ohio.pdf. Retrieved 2010-10-07.
- Ohio Department of Transportation (1936). Ohio State Map (Map).
- Ohio Department of Transportation (1937). Ohio State Map (Map).
- Ohio Department of Transportation (1955). Ohio State Map (Map).
- Ohio Department of Transportation (1957). Ohio State Map (Map).