Nigel J. Cutland is Professor of Mathematics at The University of York. His main fields of interest are non-standard analysis, Loeb spaces, and applications in probability and stochastic analysis. He is Editor-in-Chief of Journal of Logic and Analysis.
Last modified on 28 December 2012, at 10:12
↑Jump back a section
- Cutland, Nigel: Computability. An introduction to recursive function theory. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge-New York, 1980.
- Reviewer for MathSciNet wrote: "This book is a truly readable introduction to recursive function theory" here.
- This book was cited over 500 times at Google Scholar in 2011.
- Capiński, Marek; Cutland, Nigel J. Nonstandard methods for stochastic fluid mechanics. Series on Advances in Mathematics for Applied Sciences, 27. World Scientific Publishing Co., Inc., River Edge, NJ, 1995.
- Cutland, Nigel J. Loeb measures in practice: recent advances. Lecture Notes in Mathematics, 1751. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2000.