- Adam Nicolson, British writer, son of Nigel Nicolson
- Adela Florence Nicolson, British poet writing as "Laurence Hope"
- Arthur Nicolson, 1st Baron Carnock, British diplomat and politician
- Benedict Nicolson, British art historian and author, son of Harold Nicolson and Vita Sackville-West
- David Nicolson, 4th Baron Carnock, British peer and solicitor.
- Eric James Brindley Nicolson, Royal Air Force officer
- Gerda Nicolson, Australian actress
- Harold Nicolson, British diplomat, politician and writer, son of Arthur Nicolson
- James Nicolson (bishop) (died 1607), Moderator of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland & Bishop of Dunkeld.
- John Nicolson, South African cricketer
- Marjorie Hope Nicolson, American academic
- Mark Nicolson, American tenor and voice teacher
- Nigel Nicolson, British publisher, writer and politician, son of Harold Nicolson and Vita Sackville-West
- Phyllis Nicolson, mathematician
- William Nicolson, British bishop
Last modified on 1 April 2013, at 10:54
↑Jump back a section
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.