New Zealand Sovereignty Party
The party advocates repeal of the 2007 anti-smacking law and the New Zealand Emissions Trading Scheme, and free dental care for school children. It opposes mining in national parks and privatisation.
Last modified on 21 November 2011, at 21:04
↑Jump back a section
- "New party rises from heartland". Southland Times. 2010-06-18. Retrieved 2011-05-21.
- "2011 Broadcasting Allocation Decision Released". New Zealand Electoral Commission. 2011-06-01. Retrieved 2011-09-22.
- "Registration of party logos". New Zealand Electoral Commission. 2011-10-19. Retrieved 2011-10-19.
- "Information for Voters in Clutha-Southland". Elections New Zealand. 2 November 2011.
- "Information for Voters in Te Tai Hauāuru". Elections New Zealand. 2 November 2011.
|This article about New Zealand politics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|