- Usually it refers to Byrsonima crassifolia (Malpighiaceae), also called "golden spoon".
- More broadly, it means a tree of the genus Byrsonima.
- In Ecuador, it more often means Albizia pistaciifolia (Fabaceae).
Nance may also refer to:
- Nance (surname)
- Nance, Jura, France
- Nance County, Nebraska
- Nance, female singer for the Dutch Eurodance act Twenty 4 Seven
- Nance (film), a 1920 British silent film directed by Albert Ward
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.