Monkey Island may refer to:
- Nanwan Monkey Island, a nature reserve in Hainan, China
- Monkey Island, North Carolina, a remote, natural island located in Currituck Sound, North Carolina
- Monkey Island, an alternative name for Morgan Island, South Carolina
- Monkey Island, a peninsula in the Grand Lake o' the Cherokees in northeast Oklahoma
- Monkey Island, Bray, in the River Thames
- Monkey Island, Cayo Santiago, Puerto Rico; also a name sometimes used for Mona Island, Puerto Rico
- Angaur, Palau, also known as "Monkey Island"
- Sarushima, Japan, also known as "Monkey Island"
- Koh Rong, Cambodia, commonly called "Monkey Island" among foreigners, the khmer name having the same meaning
- Monkey Island, a division of the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo in Cleveland Ohio, where monkeys were kept outside with no cages or walls on an island
- Monkey Island, an area that used to be in the San Francisco Zoo, where monkeys were kept outside with no cages or walls on an island
- "Monkey Island", an area that was at the entrance of the Oklahoma City Zoo and Botanical Gardens from 1935-1998
- Monkey Island (series), an adventure game series
- The Secret of Monkey Island, a 1990 computer game
- Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge, a 1991 sequel
- The Curse of Monkey Island, the 1997 third game
- Escape from Monkey Island, the 2000 fourth game
- Tales of Monkey Island, a 2009 five-part episodic video game in the series
- World of Monkey Island, locations, items and characters of the Monkey Island game series
Last modified on 7 March 2013, at 09:29
↑Jump back a section
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.