The Molony Baronetcy, of the City of Dublin, is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. It was created on 21 January 1925 for Thomas Molony, the former Lord Chief Justice of Ireland. The third and (as of 2010, present) holder does not use the title and is not on the Official Roll of the Baronetage, with the baronetcy considered dormant. For more information, follow this link.
Molony baronets, of the City of Dublin (1925)
- Sir Thomas Francis Molony, 1st Baronet (1865-1949)
- Sir Hugh Francis Molony, 2nd Baronet (1900-1976)
- (Thomas) Desmond Molony, presumed 3rd Baronet (born 1937)
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (February 2013)|
- Kidd, Charles, Williamson, David (editors). Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage (1990 edition). New York: St Martin's Press, 1990,[page needed]
- Leigh Rayment's list of baronets [self-published source][better source needed]