Mist may also refer to:
- Mist (comics), a supervillain of Starman comics
- Michigan State University, a public research university in East Lansing, Michigan, in the United States
- The Military Institute of Science and Technology, an engineering institute in Bangladesh
- The Muslim Interscholastic Tournament, a tournament between high school students in North America
- The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, an ecologically-focused university in Masdar City, UAE
- MIST (economic term), an acronym for Mexico, Indonesia, South Korea and Turkey.
- The Mist (film), a 2007 film based on the 1980 horror novella The Mist by the American author Stephen King
- Mist: The Tale of a Sheepdog Puppy, a 2006 British television film
- Mists, a 2003 Portuguese film by Ricardo Costa
- Myst (series) adventure puzzle video game
- Mist, a character from the role-playing video game Rune Factory
- Mist, one of the members of the Greil Mercenaries in the tactical role-playing computer game Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance; see List of characters in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance#The Greil Mercenaries
- MIST (MUD), a public-access Multi-user Dungeon (MUD) computer game
- Mist (novel), a 1914 novel by the Spanish author Miguel de Unamuno
- The Mist, a 1980 horror novella by the American author Stephen King
- Mist (valkyrie), a valkyrie in Norse mythology
- Mist, California, the former name of Bailey Flats, California, a former town in the United States
- Mist, Oregon, an unincorporated community in Columbia County, Oregon, in the United States
- MIST (Magnetosphere, Ionosphere and Solar-Terrestrial), a physical sciences community based in the United Kingdom
- MIST (Metabolites In Safety Testing) process to also consider metabolites in the safety testing of drug candidates
- USS Mist, the name of more than one United States Navy ship
- Mist (IDE), an integrated development environment for authoring Business Intelligence Markup Language (Biml) code and building business intelligence (BI) assets.
- Multimedia Studio Theatre, also known as MiST Theatre, a theater at the University of Toronto Mississauga in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Last modified on 18 April 2013, at 21:23
↑Jump back a section
- All pages beginning with "mist"
- All pages with titles containing "mist"
- Misty (disambiguation)
- Mister (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.