The Millais Baronetcy, of Palace Gate in Kensington in the County of Middlesex and of St Ouen in Jersey, is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. It was created on 16 July 1885 for the painter and illustrator John Everett Millais. He was one of the founders of the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood.
Millais baronets, of Palace Gate and St Quen (1885)
- Sir John Everett Millais, 1st Baronet (1829-1896)
- Sir Everett Millais, 2nd Baronet (1856-1897)
- Sir John Everett Millais, 3rd Baronet (1888-1920)
- Sir Geoffroy William Millais, 4th Baronet (1863-1941)
- Sir Ralph Regnault Millais, 5th Baronet (1905-1992)
- Sir Geoffroy Richard Everett Millais, 6th Baronet (born 1941)
- Kidd, Charles, Williamson, David (editors). Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage (1990 edition). New York: St Martin's Press, 1990.
- Leigh Rayment's list of baronets [self-published source][better source needed]