|— Neighbourhood —|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Alderman||Jim Stevenson|
|• Total||2.7 km2 (1.0 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,095 m (3,593 ft)|
|• Average Income||$65,185|
|Website||Martindale Community Association|
Martindale is a residential neighbourhood in the north-east quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bounded to the north by 80 Avenue N, to the east by Falconridge Boulevard, to the south by 64 Avenue N and to the west by 44 Street E. A LRT station is currently under construction in the area and is expected to open in fall of 2012.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $65,185 in 2005, and there were 18.1% low income residents living in the neighborhood. As of 2006, 39.4% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 3.0% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 12.6% of the housing was used for renting.
- City of Calgary. "The City of Calgary: Ward 3 communities". Retrieved May 30, 2012.
- City of Calgary (April 2012). "Martindale Community Statistics". Retrieved May 30, 2012.
- "Northeast LRT extension to Saddle Ridge". City of Calgary. Retrieved May 30, 2012.
- "2012 Civic Census Results". City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
||Saddle Ridge Industrial Area||Saddle Ridge|
|Calgary International Airport||Taradale|
|Westwinds Industrial Area||Castle Ridge||Falconridge|
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|