|Look up mainliner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mainliner or Mainliners may refer to:
- "Mainliner", a person who takes drugs intravenously
- "Mainliner", a person of the Mainline (Protestant)
- "Mainliner", a person who lives on the Pennsylvania Main Line section of the Philadelphia suburbs
- "Mainliner", a generic name given to aircraft which flew the Mainline (flight) routes
- "Mainliner", a specific prefix name given to a number of aircraft operated by United Airlines and possibly others (ex. Mainliner New York, Mainliner Washington, etc.)
- "Mainliner", a member of The Bryn Mawr Mainliners Men's Barbershop Chorus
- "Mainliner", a member of Big Tom and The Mainliners, an Irish country music band
- Mainliner: Wreckage from the Past, a compilation album from the group Social Distortion
- "Mainliner (band)", is the name of one of the groups formed by Japanese underground musician Asahito Nanjo
- "Mainliner" is the name of a song by the grindcore group Brutal Truth from their 1994 album Need to control.
- Mainliner (racehorse), racehorse that won the 1951 Hambletoninan harness race
Last modified on 15 April 2013, at 07:37
↑Jump back a section
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.