MPR is a three-letter abbreviation with multiple meanings, including:
- Multi-planar reformatting, or multiplanar reconstruction, a term used in medical imaging to refer to the reconstruction of images in the coronal and sagittal planes in conjunction with the original axial dataset;
- Mannose 6-phosphate receptor, a family of transmembrane proteins that help transport lysosomal precursor proteins from the Golgi apparatus.
- An alternative name for the MMR vaccine, from Latin morbilli (measles), parotitis (mumps) and rubella.
- Membrane Progestin Receptor (mPR)
Last modified on 29 March 2013, at 02:32
↑Jump back a section
- People's Consultative Assembly Majelis Permusyawaratan Rakyat, Indonesian legislative branch
- Mongolian People's Republic
- Chadian People’s Revolutionary Movement, a Chadian rebel group that operated in the 1980s
- Minnesota Public Radio
- a local abbreviation for Popular Movement of the Revolution, a political party in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Swedish National Board for Measurement and Testing. This council produces the recommendations for the magnetic and electrical field emissions guidelines. It was later changed to Swedish Board for Technical Accreditation (SWEDAC). However, 'MPR' is still used by marketers for advertising standard compliance. Among them, MPR II and MPR III have primarily been used for certifying computer monitors.
- Montpelier (Amtrak station), Amtrak code for a station in Vermont, United States
- My Pokémon Ranch, a video game
- McMaster Pathophysiology Review, online reference for medical students
- Memory Page Retirement (MPR)
- [Monthly Prescribing Reference], an online drug reference for healthcare professionals
- Magnetic proton recoil neutron spectrometer
- Minkowski Portal Refinement, a computer algorithm for detecting collision (overlap) between convex shapes
- Microparticle performance rating, used to measure an air filter's ability to capture small particles (< 1 micrometre)
- Multimedia Print Reader,a new sort of publication with MPR codes (a kind of 2D codes) almost invisibly printed to connect audio/video contents to print contents. The audio/video contents which are produced by the publishers can be played via an electronic reading device (MPR reading tools) if the customer uses it to touch-read the MPR code printed on the book. The core idea is to realize the simultaneous book-reading and voice-hearing or video-watching of paper-printed books.
- Medium Power Radar a type of Radar
- Missouri Pacific Railroad
- Multipoint relay in Computer Networks
- Money & Power & Respect
- Mobile Personalized Radio Usually an online radio played on a mobile device that you can customize by influencing playback, pausing audio and creating your own channel.
- MaiPenRai(MPR) a Swedish internet-forum about traveling
- Mid-Pleistocene Revolution, a climatic change at around 900,000 years ago.
- Mobility, Power, and Resources, a faction in Pardus
- Multipacket Reception, a term in wireless receiver technology.
- Multi Purpose Room
- Melt Processable Rubber
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.