Lost River Township, Martin County, Indiana
|Lost River Township|
|— Township —|
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||42.75 sq mi (110.7 km2)|
|• Land||42.29 sq mi (109.5 km2)|
|• Water||0.46 sq mi (1.2 km2) 1.08%|
|Elevation||571 ft (174 m)|
|• Density||13.5/sq mi (5.2/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47432, 47527, 47581|
|GNIS feature ID||0453582|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 42.75 square miles (110.7 km2), of which 42.29 square miles (109.5 km2) (or 98.92%) is land and 0.46 square miles (1.2 km2) (or 1.08%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these seven cemeteries: Anderson, Cornel, Emmons Ridge, Green, Jones, Simmons and Walker.
- Shoals Community School Corporation
- Indiana's 8th congressional district
- State House District 62
- State Senate District 48
- "Lost River Township, Martin County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-29.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Indiana Township Association
- United Township Association of Indiana
- City-Data.com page for Lost River Township
||Center Township||Halbert Township||Northwest Township, Orange County|
|Rutherford Township||French Lick Township, Orange County|
|Harbison Township, Dubois County||Columbia Township, Dubois County|