Little Brown Jug
Little Brown Jug can refer to:
- Little Brown Jug (song), an 1869 song by Joseph Winner. Most or all other uses of this phrase are named after this famous song
- Little Brown Jug (horse racing), a harness race for three-year-old pacing standardbreds
- Little Brown Jug (plant), Hexastylis arifolia, a wildfower found in southeast United States
The Little Brown Jug is also the name of several trophies presented to the winners of certain American football games:
- Little Brown Jug (American football), awarded to the winner of the college football game between the University of Minnesota and the University of Michigan
- Little Brown Jug of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, awarded to the winner of a high school football game in Michigan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- The screen alias of juvenile movie actor Don Reynolds who appeared in a number of western program features in the late 1940s and early 1950s. He was often cast as Little Beaver, the sidekick of western character Red Ryder.