Lira is the currency of various countries, such as Italy (obsolete) and Turkey.
Lira may also refer to:
- Lira (mollusc), lines or ridges on the shell of molluscs or brachiopods
- Lira (singer), a South African singer
- Lira (Encantadia), a character in Encantadia
- Lira (ISS), a communications system
- Liberal Reform Party (Czech Republic), Czech political party
- Locked-In Retirement Account
- Alfa class submarine or Lira class submarine
- Ciampino Airport's ICAO code
People with the surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.