|Born||Laura Jane Silverman
June 10, 1966
Bedford, New Hampshire
|Occupation||Actress, voice actress|
|Years active||1995 - present|
Laura Jane Silverman (born June 10, 1966, in Bedford, New Hampshire) is an American actress/voice actress, and the elder sister of actress/comedian Sarah Silverman. She is best known for portraying a fictionalized version of herself alongside her sister in Sarah Silverman: Jesus is Magic and The Sarah Silverman Program.
Selected acting roles
|1995-2002||Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist||Laura (voice)|
|1999-2004||Home Movies||Linda Small, Loni, others (voice)|
|2002||Curb Your Enthusiasm||Saleswoman|
|2005-2006||The King of Queens||Dawn|
|2005||Sarah Silverman: Jesus Is Magic||Fictionalized version of herself|
|2006||Metalocalypse||Rebecca Nightrod, Valerie Vransinn (voice)|
|2007-2010||The Sarah Silverman Program||Fictionalized version of herself|
|2008||House ("Don't Ever Change")||Roz|
|2009||All American Orgy||Tina|
|2011||Adventure Time with Finn & Jake||Ethel Rainicorn (voice)|
|2012-2012||"Nurse Jackie"("– The Wall|– Disneyland Sucks|– Kettle-Kettle-Black-Black")||Laura|
|2011-2013||Bob's Burgers||Andy Pesto (voice)|
Silverman was born to Beth Ann O'Hara and Donald Silverman. Her parents are divorced and each remarried (to John O'Hara and Janice).
- Smith, Lynn (February 4, 2007). "Two for the show. Laura Silverman shores up her sister but doesn't shy from the limelight.". Los Angeles Times (Los Angeles, California: Eddy Hartenstein). ISSN 0458-3035. OCLC 3638237. Retrieved 13 February 2011.
- "Laura Silverman - Biography". IMDB. 2010. Retrieved 13 February 2011.
- "Laura Silverman". BuddyTV. Seattle, Washington: David Niu, Andy Liu. July 16, 2007. Retrieved 13 February 2011.
- Podell, Corey (February 21, 2007). "Interview with Laura Silverman - LAist". LAist. Gothamist. Retrieved 13 February 2011.
- Diaz, Amy (December 5, 2002). "Queen City comedy is killing 'em. A look past the punchlines at the city's famous-and not so famous-comedians.". Hippo Press (Manchester, New Hampshire: HippoPress LLC). OCLC 53451249. Archived from the original on August 14, 2004. Retrieved 13 February 2011.
- Silverman, Susan (2007-11-15). "My sister Sarah". JewishJournal.com.
- bu (2011-11-10). "Sister Act". YouTube. Retrieved 2012-05-29.
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This American voice actor related article born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language