Landers, Frary & Clark
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (April 2010)|
They manufactured a wide variety of products over the years, including stainless steel bull-nose rings and electric ranges, kitchen scales and vacuum bottles, window hardware and ice skates, mouse traps and percolators, can openers, cutlery, straight razors, aluminum cookware, and thousands of other products.
Many of these items were marketed under the brand Universal.
Some of the non-electric kitchenware assets were acquired from G.E. in 1984 by Universal Housewares, Inc./Universal Trading, Inc., who still market "Universal" meat grinders and coffee mills.
- The Saga of Landers, Frary & Clark
- Vintage Coffee Paraphernalia
- Collectibles-General (Antiques) - Landers, Frary & Clark Universal bath scale
- Google Patent Search for Landers, Frary & Clark
- Current Universal Housewares, Inc. website for some traditional products