LBV is a three-letter acronym that may refer to:
- Late Bottled Vintage, a type of Port wine
- Luminous blue variable, a very bright, blue, hypergiant variable star
- Load Bearing Vest, a vest to carry personal military equipment
- Line Break Valve, a kind of valve in industry which closes automatically in occurrence of sudden pressure drop between its upstream and downstream
- Libreville Leon M'ba International Airport (IATA: LBV, ICAO: FOOL), an airport situated in Libreville, Gabon
- Lake Buena Vista, home of Walt Disney World.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.