Kohinoor College of Hotel and Tourism Management
||This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
|Kohinoor College of Hotel Management|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Affiliations||University of Mumbai|
Kohinoor College Of Hotel and Tourism Management Studies is an institution of higher education in Mumbai, India. In addition to traditional lecture and laboratory instruction, the college provides job training at the attached hotel and in hotels across Mumbai. To identify talent and cultivate creativity, the school holds many competitions throughout the year.
- B.Sc. In Hotel Management and Catering Operations, affiliated with YCMOU (Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University).
- B.Sc. in Hospitality Studies, affiliated with Mumbai University.
- B.A. in International Hospitality Administration, affiliated with Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi (IGNOU), in collaboration with American Hotel & Lodging Education Institute, USA(AH&LEI).
- Craftsmanship Courses affiliated with Maharashtra State Board of Vocational Education. These courses are in: Hotel Management and Catering Technology (1 year), Cookery (1 year), and F and B Service (6 months).
- MBA in Hospitality Management (two years of part-time enrollment).