|Look up knockout in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Knockout or K.O., is when one participant is unable to rise from the canvas in a full-contact combat sport, such as boxing.
Knockout may also refer to:
Sports and games
- Single-elimination tournament, also called knockout or sudden death, where the loser of each match is immediately eliminated
- Knockout (game), a basketball activity
- Knockout (game show), a short-lived game show hosted by Arte Johnson
- Knock-out Whist, a card game
- Knockout (board game)
- TNA Knockout, a term used by Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) to refer to its female talent.
Comics and anime
- Knockout (UK comics), one of two British comic books
- Knockout (DC Comics), a former Female Fury from Apokolips in DC Comics books
- Knockout, a Femme Fatales character
- Knockout, the Philippine title for Fighting Spirit (Japanese: Hajime no Ippo)
- Knock Out (Transformers), fictional Transformers character
- Knockout (literary magazine), a magazine published in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Film and television
- Knock-Out (1935 film), a 1935 German film
- Knock Out (2010 film), a 2010 Indian film
- Knockout (2011 film), a 2011 Canadian film
- Knockout, a 1941 film starring Arthur Kennedy
- Haywire (film), also known as Knockout, a 2011 American film
- Knockout (TV series), 2009-2012 televison series on MediaCorp okto
- Knockouts, an American salon chain
- A partially punched opening meant for optional later removal, particularly in electrical enclosures
- Gene knockout, a technique in molecular biology which results in modified organisms, such as:
- Punch-Out!!, a series of boxing video games created by Nintendo
- Ko (disambiguation), often used as an acronym for knockout
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.