(See other stations in Aomori)
|Neighborhood etc.||Tokiwa-Nishida 4|
|Postal code||038 - 1214|
|Line(s)||Ōu Main Line|
Kita-Tokiwa Station (北常盤駅 Kita-Tokiwa-eki ) is a railway station on the JR East northern Ōu Main Line located in the town of Fujisaki, Aomori Prefecture Japan. It is 455.6 rail kilometers from the southern terminus of the Ōu Main Line at Fukushima Station.
Kita-Tokiwa Station was opened on December 20, 1924 as a station on the Japanese Government Railways (JGR), the pre-war predecessor to the Japan National Railways (JNR). With the privatization of the JNR on April 1, 1987, it came under the operational control of JR East.
Kita-Tokiwa Station has a single side platform and an island platform, serving three tracks, connected to the station building by an overpass. The station is attended during normal working hours, and has a Green Window service counter.
|1||■Ōu Main Line||for Hirosaki and Akita|
|2||■Ōu Main Line||for Namioka and Aomori|
|3||■Ōu Main Line||(siding)|
- Note: Track 3 is used primarily for freight trains changing direction.
- Aomori Shinkin Bank Tokiwa branch
- Mutsu Tokiwa Post Office (delivery and collection office)
- Tokiwa Taxi
- Hirosaki Police District Fujisaki Koban
- Fujisaki municipal Meitoku Junior High School
- Harris, Ken and Clarke, Jackie. Jane's World Railways 2008-2009. Jane's Information Group (2008). ISBN 0-7106-2861-7
|This Aomori Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language