||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2012)|
ZE:A performing at the Cyworld Dream Music Festival, July 23, 2011
|Also known as||Children of Empire|
February 11, 1992 |
Busan, South Korea
|Labels||Star Empire, IMX Inc./Happinet Music, Sony Music Entertainment, Warner Music Chinese Mandarin Group|
|Revised Romanization||Gim Dong-jun|
Kim Dong-jun (born February 11, 1992) is a member of the nine-member South Korean boyband ZE:A (aka Children of Empire), which debuted on 7 January 2010 with the single Mazeltov. Kim Dong-jun is the Maknae (youngest) and the lead vocalist out of the 9-membered boyband.
The group released both a music video and a short music drama for "All Day Long" where member Kim Dong-jun played the lead actor.
Kim Dong-jun made many appearances in Let's Go Dream Team Season 2 as a Dream Team member. (a South Korean variety show)
Kim Dong-jun won 2 gold medals in the Idol Athletes Chuseok Special on August 27, 2011 in Men's 100 meter and 110 meter Hurdles against other idols.
Kim Dong-jun was born and raised in Busan, South Korea. Kim Dong-jun has an older brother. He debuted under StarEmpire in January 2010 with ZE:A
Kim Dong-jun mentioned that he loves to work out. He used to perform gymnastics.
The motto that encourages him the most and is his favorite is "Nothing is impossible."
- GomTV Rookie of the Month - February
- ZE:A's Japanese single ranked at No.2 on Oricon daily chart
- Their latest single album titled "Love Letter/My Only Wish," which was released on December 21, claimed second place on Oricon's daily chart
- They signed with Japanese entertainment company IMX in July to manage their career in the country and placed at No. 3 on Oricon's daily singles chart with their first Japanese album "ZE:A!" and held a sold-out concert in the country.
- (Korean) Jeo, Jak-gwon (2011-01-28). "'제아' 김동준, 연기돌 합류요~". Newsis. Retrieved 2011-08-10.