Karnak and similar may mean:
- Karnak, the temple complex and a village near Luxor, Egypt
- Karnak (comics), Karnak the Inhuman, from the Marvel universe
- Karnak, the Antarctic retreat of Ozymandias (comics) in the comic book series Watchmen
- Karnak (band), from São Paulo, Brazil
- Karnak, Illinois, a village in Pulaski County, Illinois, United States
- Karnak (typeface), a typeface by R. Hunter Middleton
- S.S. Karnak, from the novel and movie Death on the Nile
- Queen Karnak, from Final Fantasy V
- Big Karnak, arcade video game released in 1991 by Gaelco
- Carnac, the village and commune in northwestern France
- Carnac stones, collection of monolithic sites around the village
- Carnac the Magnificent, a recurring comedic role played by Johnny Carson on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson.
- the Carnac and Rivett-Carnac families, including
- Carnac Island, nature reserve near Fremantle, Western Australia
- Carnac (The Silver Sequence), a character in the book series The Silver Sequence
- Karnak, Griggs County, North Dakota
- Karnack, Texas, USA
- KARNAC, Knowledge Aided Retrieval in Activity Context, terrorist profiling
- Konark, a town in Orissa, India
- The site of the Konark Sun Temple at Konark in India
- Qaanaaq, a place in northwest Greenland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.