Organisation of the eyalet in the 17th century, from the accounts of Evliya Çelebi: "This province has a Defterdar of the treasury, and of the feuds, an Emin of the Defter and of the Chavushes a Kehiya of the Defter; and of the Chavushes an Alai-beg (colonel) and Cheri-bashi (captain)".
The eyalet consisted of seven sanjaks between 1700 and 1740:
- Commercial statistics: A digest of the productive resources, commercial... By John Macgregor at Google Books
- "Some Provinces of the Ottoman Empire". Geonames.de. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- The Popular encyclopedia: or, conversations lexicon, Volume 6 at Google Books
- Imber, Colin (2002). "The Ottoman Empire, 1300-1650: The Structure of Power". p. 179.
- Narrative of travels in Europe, Asia, and Africa in the ..., Volume 1 at Google Books By Evliya Çelebi, Joseph von Hammer-Purgstall
- Orhan Kılıç, XVII. Yüzyılın İlk Yarısında Osmanlı Devleti'nin Eyalet ve Sancak Teşkilatlanması, Osmanlı, Cilt 6: Teşkilât, Yeni Türkiye Yayınları, Ankara, 1999, ISBN 975-6782-09-9, p. 93. (Turkish)
|This Ottoman Empire-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|