|City of license||Mountain Village, Colorado|
|Branding||Mountain Chill 95.5|
|Owner||Brown Mountain Broadcasting LLC|
KRKQ (95.5 FM) is a radio station licensed to Mountain Village, Colorado and serving the Telluride, Colorado area. The station is branded as "Mountain Chill." It broadcasts an eclectic music format with an emphasis on groove-based Chill-out music, downtempo, and nu-jazz music. Ambient music is also featured late at night.
Mountain Chill began as an Internet-only station almost a decade before the FM signal went on the air in October of 2011. 
- Katherine Warren (18 December 2011). "Chilling on the mountain". Telluride Daily Planet. p. 1. Retrieved 19 December 2011. "They’re all crucial elements to Telluride’s newest radio station, Mountain Chill, which hit the airwaves in October."
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KRKQ
- Radio-Locator information on KRKQ
- Query Arbitron's FM station database for KRKQ
- Mountain Chill official website
|This article about a radio station in Colorado is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|