It was designed to most generally and numerically integrate the Bloch equation in a single-core or parallel fashion for protons over a time course of a sequence on almost arbitrary samples with arbitrary excitation and acquisition setup. The integration is performed with the CVODE variable time stepping solver.
It has been used to operate a commercial MRI scanner.
- Stöcker T, Vahedipour K, Shah NJ (2008). "HPC Simulation of Magnetic Resonance Imaging". Adv Par Comp 15 (1): 155–164.
- Vahedipour, K; Stöcker T, Shah NJ (2008). "jemris 2.0: High Performance Computing Simulator for MRI". Proceedings of the 26th ESMRMB. Valencia, ES.
- Vahedipour, K; Stöcker T, Shah NJ (2009). "Fast MR Simulations with jemris 2.1 - Disclosing the Secrets of MRI Sequence Development". Proceedings of the 17th ISMRM. Honolulu, HI, USA.
- Stöcker T, Vahedipour K, Shah NJ. "High Performance Computing MRI Simulations". Magn Reson Med in press.
- Official project website .
- SUNDIALS (SUite of Nonlinear and DIfferential/ALgebraic equation Solvers)