Jemima may refer to :
- Jemima (Bible), daughter of Job
- Jemima Khan (born 1974), writer and editor
- Jemima Kirke (born 1985), actress
- Jemima Nicholas (1755-1832), led the women of Pembrokeshire in the "last invasion of Britain"
- Jemima Rooper (born 1981), English actress
- Jemima Wilkinson (1752-1819), preacher and evangelist
- Aunt Jemima, a food brand
- Jemima (cat), a character in the musical Cats
- Jemima Potts, the daughter in the 1968 film Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
- Jemima, a doll in the various versions of the television show Play School
- Jemima, a duck in the children's book The Tale of Jemima Puddle-Duck
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|