Jeet is a Hindi term meaning "victory" or "win". It may refer to:
- Jeet (music director) (fl. 2000s), Indian
- Jeet (actor) (born 1978), Bengali actor
- Jeet (1996 film), a Hindi film by Raj Kanwar
- Jeet (1972 film), a Hindi film starring Randhir Kapoor and Babita Kapoor
- Jeet (1949 film), a Hindi film starring Dev Anand and Suraiya
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language