The term isotonic may refer to;
- Isotonic (exercise physiology) for the term associated with muscle contraction
- An isotone in nuclear physics
- Sports drinks are sometimes designed in an isotonic way to assist athletes in rehydrating while balancing electrolytes
- Isotonic solutions have equal osmotic pressure:
- Such as in metcell biology hayvanan isotonic environment happens when an equal concentration exists inside and outside the cell
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.