- Adolfo Ibáñez, a Chilean politician
- Carlos Ibáñez del Campo (1877–1960), a Chilean military officer and President 1927-1931 and 1952-1958.
- César Ibáñez, a Mexican football player
- Chicho Ibáñez (1875–1981), born José Ibáñez Noriega, a Cuban musician
- Saint Domingo Ibáñez de Erquicia (1589–1633), a Spanish missionary and Catholic saint
- Francisco Ibáñez de Peralta (1644–1712), a Spanish colonial administrator who was Royal Governor of Chile 1700-1709.
- Francisco Ibáñez Talavera (1936- ), a Spanish cartoonist best known for his comic book series Mortadelo y Filemón
- Germán Pedro Ibáñez (1928–2007), a Cuban musical director
- Jorge Batlle Ibáñez (1927- ), President of Uruguay 2000-2005.
- José Ibañez (1951- ), a Cuban judoka
- José Ibáñez (1968- ), a Colombian road cyclist
- Luis Ibáñez (1988- ), an Argentine football player
- Narciso Ibáñez Menta (1912–2004), a Spanish actor
- Óscar Ibáñez (1967- ), a Peruvian football goalkeeper
- Pablo Ibáñez (1981- ), a Spanish football player
- Paco Ibáñez (1934- ), a Spanish singer and musician
- Raúl Ibáñez (1972- ), a professional baseball player for the Seattle Mariners
- Roberto Ibáñez (1985- ), an Ecuadorian judoka
- Salvador Ibáñez (1854–1920), a Spanish luthier
- Vicente Blasco Ibáñez (1867–1928), a Spanish novelist, screenwriter and film director.
One notable French person has an identical surname, except it is generally rendered without the acute accent, and the ñ is often replaced with a regular n:
- Raphaël Ibañez (1973- ), a former rugby union player
Ibáñez may also refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.