|Created by||Nicole Murphy|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||11|
|Running time||40 to 43 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Lynch-Dyson Entertainment
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)
|Original run||June 27, 2012– present|
Hollywood Exes is an American reality documentary television series on VH1. The series follows the lives of five ex-wives of famous men. The premiere debuted on June 25, 2012 at 9PM PST. In September 2012, VH1 announced that Hollywood Exes has been renewed for a second season with Daphne Wayans as a new member of the cast. On October, 22, 2012, Cast member Nicole Murphy announced that season two had started filming.
- Mayte Garcia: Ex-wife of pop star Prince
- Jessica Canseco: Ex-wife of former baseball player Jose Canseco
- Sheree Fletcher: Ex-wife of actor and rapper Will Smith - married to retired NFL Terrell Fletcher
- Andrea Kelly: Ex-wife of R&B singer R. Kelly
- Nicole Murphy: Ex-wife of comedian/actor Eddie Murphy - engaged to retired NFL and television personality Michael Strahan
- Daphne Wayans (season 2-present): Ex-wife of comedian/actor/director/producer Keenen Ivory Wayans
- Shamicka Lawrence (season 2-present): Ex-wife of comedian/actor Martin Lawrence
|Season||Episodes||Season Premiere||Season Finale|
|1||11||June 25, 2012||August 29, 2012|
Season 1 (2012)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|1||1||"Episode 1"||June 25, 2012||1.99|
|Anxious to start a new life and stop living in her ex-husband's shadow, Andrea Kelly, ex-wife of R. Kelly, leaves her home town of Chicago to check out L.A. In L.A., she has a close friend in Nicole Murphy, ex-wife of Eddie Murphy. Nicole takes her under her wing and introduces Andrea to her friends and fellow Hollywood exes, Sheree Fletcher, ex-wife of Will Smith, Jessica Canseco, ex-wife of Jose Canseco, and Mayte Garcia, ex-wife of Prince. The women bond over their unique position as famous exes. Meanwhile, Jessica has lunch with Jose, who has a startling proposal for her.|
|2||2||"Episode 2"||June 27, 2012||0.84|
|Despite warnings from her friends, Jessica seriously considers letting Jose move back in with her. Anxious to meet Mr. Right, Mayte resorts to a professional matchmaker, who urges her to "de-Prince" her home. Meanwhile, Andrea finds a house and throws a wild housewarming party, during which Jessica shocks the others with tales from her lurid past.|
|3||3||"Episode 3"||July 4, 2012||0.44|
|Just when Jessica thinks she might still be in love with Jose, she receives a bombshell from him, and worries about how the news will affect their daughter, Josie. Andrea, now a small fish in a big pond, is overwhelmed by the stress of starting a master dance class in L.A. Meanwhile, Sheree and Terrell find themselves at odds over their long-distance marriage; at some point soon someone is going to have to move.|
|4||4||"Episode 4"||July 11, 2012||0.66|
|Anxious to escape the stress in their lives, the ladies head to Napa Valley for a weekend of fine food, fine wine, and (hopefully) fine men. During the trip, Jessica confronts Jose about his bad choices, and gives him an ultimatum.|
|5||5||"Episode 5"||July 18, 2012||0.66|
|Nicole sets Mayte up on her first blind date, which stresses Mayte out. Meanwhile, Jessica breaks the news about Jose to Josie, then is shocked to learn that Josie is planning a visit to Planned Parenthood.|
|6||6||"Episode 6"||July 25, 2012||0.97|
|Tony sets Andrea up on a date with a local friend. Andrea is willing to meet him, but worries how he will react when he finds out that R. Kelly is her ex. Meanwhile, Mayte plans a big party for her mother's birthday, and enlists the ladies to perform a scantily-clad belly dance for the crowd.|
|7||7||"Episode 7"||August 1, 2012||0.81|
|Controversy erupts during a weekend getaway to Palm Springs after Jessica accuses the others of being hypocrites. Sheree calls Jessica out by bringing up a secret she told Sheree in confidence.|
|8||8||"Episode 8"||August 8, 2012||0.96|
|Mayte receives bad news from the fertility doctor. Later, at a group dinner, Mayte becomes enraged at what she believes is Jessica's inconsiderate attitude.|
|9||9||"Episode 9"||August 15, 2012||0.97|
|Nicole and Sheree speak to Mayte and Jessica respectively about the blow-up that occurred nights before. Andrea makes a decision about the future of her romance. Jessica invites all the ladies -- including Mayte -- to a polo event.|
|10||10||"Episode 10"||August 22, 2012||0.79|
|Sheree struggles to find support for her skin care product. Andrea schemes to come up with a way to better promote her under-attended dance classes. Nicole becomes flustered when nothing goes according to plan at her clothing line launch party.|
|11||11||"Episode 11"||August 29, 2012||0.96|
|In the season finale, Mayte and Andrea make physical attempts to put their exes behind them, once and for all. Meanwhile, Jessica receives another upsetting call from Jose, then struggles with the guilt she still feels over ending their marriage. Later, the ladies rehearse a number for Andrea's upcoming dance benefit, during which one of them has a serious and painful accident. With less than an hour before show time, an ambulance is called.|
|This section requires expansion. (December 2012)|
Zap2it's Elizabeth Brady described the cast as "sympathetic and agreeable" finding it "refreshing to see that there might be a place for women who play nice every now and then in reality TV." She added that "Hollywood Exes is certainly not the most compelling series of the summer, but it has its moments."
- "VH1 Orders 'Hollywood Exes,' Starring the Ex-Wives of Prince, R. Kelly & Will Smith". Retrieved October 29, 2012.
- "VH1 Joins the Ex Wives Club With "Hollywood Exes" - Premieres Wednesday, June 27 at 9PM With 10 One-Hour Episodes". The Futon Critic. June 12, 2012. Retrieved March 29, 2013.
- "VH1 Ties the Knot with "Hollywood Exes" for a Second Season". Retrieved October 29, 2012.
- "Nicole Murphy — Twitter Status". Retrieved October 29, 2012.
- "http://thefutoncritic.com/news/2013/05/09/vh1-kicks-off-the-summer-with-a-hot-new-scripted-show-followed-by-the-return-of-several-fan-favorites-809311/20130509vh102/". The Futon Critic. Retrieved May 16, 2013.
- Monday Cable Ratings:’Pawn Stars’ Wins Night, ‘WWE Raw’, ‘Single Ladies’, ‘Secret Life of the American Teen’, ‘Bunheads’, ‘Teen Wolf’, & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
- "Wednesday's Cable Ratings: "Royal Pains" Tops Viewers, "Dallas" Leads Demos". Retrieved December 28, 2012.
- "Wednesday's Cable Ratings: "Dallas" Tops Originals on Slow Holiday". Retrieved December 28, 2012.
- Ratings - Wednesday's Cable Ratings: "ESPY Awards" Top Demos, "Royal Pains" Leads Viewers | TheFutonCritic.com
- Ratings - Wednesday's Cable Ratings: "Royal Pains" Slips Past "Dallas" for Top Spots | TheFutonCritic.com
- Wednesday Cable Ratings: ‘Royal Pains’ Tops Night + ‘Dallas,’ ‘Necessary Roughness,’ ‘The Exes’ and More (Updated) - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
- Wednesday Cable Ratings: ‘Dallas’ Wins Night, + ‘Royal Pains’, ‘Operation Repo’, ‘Barter Kings’, ‘Necessary Roughness’ & More (Updated) - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
- "Wednesday's Cable Ratings: "Dallas" Goes Out on Top for TNT". Retrieved December 28, 2012.
- "Wednesday's Cable Ratings: "Royal Pains" Puts USA Back in Front". Retrieved December 28, 2012.
- "Wednesday's Cable Ratings: USA's "Royal Pains," TLC's "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" Share Top Honors". Retrieved December 28, 2012.
- "Wednesday's Cable Ratings: TLC's "Honey Boo Boo" Wins Demos, Fox News Tops Viewers". Retrieved December 28, 2012.
- Brady, Elizabeth (July 12, 2012). "'Hollywood Exes': A place for nice girls in reality TV?". Zap2it. Retrieved October 14, 2012.
Template:The Wives Franchise