|26887 Tokyogiants||October 14, 1994|
|100267 JAXA||October 14, 1994|
Hiroshi Araki (荒木 博志 Araki Hiroshi ) is a Japanese astronomer. He works at National Astronomical Observatory of Japan's Mizusawa VLBI observatory in Ōshū, and was the Science Team sub-Leader of the MUSES-C mission. He has discovered two asteroids. With colleagues at the observatory, he has created a detailed topographic map of the Moon.
- "Detailed map shows dry Moon" - Canada
- "Crustal thickness of the Moon: Implications for farside basin structures" - GRL
- "Moonlight project - Observations of Lunar rotation and Ephemeris by optical methods on the Moon"
- Spacewarn Bulletin - NASA
- "Moon's Puzzling, Thick-Skinned Far Side" - Sky and Telescope
- "New high-res maps suggest little water in moon" - Universe Today
- "CCD Centroiding Experiment for the Japan Astrometry Satellite Mission (JASMINE) and In Situ Lunar Orientation Measurement (ILOM)"
- "Development ofa LD pumped Nd:YAG Oscillator for Space-borne LaserAItimeter"
|This article about a Japanese astronomer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|