Hill College is a comprehensive community college located in Hillsboro, Cleburne, Burleson, Glen Rose and Meridian Texas. Hill College opened its doors in 1923, one year before North Central Texas College, which is the oldest continuously-operating community college in Texas because Hill College was closed during the 1950s.
Hill College will provide high quality comprehensive educational programs and services. The college enhances the educational, cultural, and economic development of its service area and assists both individuals and the community to prepare for a more productive life.
- Crawford Martin, Texas politician
- Tim Tadlock, head coach of the Texas Tech Red Raiders baseball team
- Bob Bullock, 38th Lieutenant Governor of Texas
- Robbie Weinhardt, Major League Baseball relief pitcher
- Brian Tallet, professional baseball player
- Ruben Armiñana, political scientist and president of Sonoma State University
- Dana Eveland, professional baseball player
Hill College gallery
The Governor Bill Daniel Student Center at Hill College is named, not for a governor of Texas; that was his brother, Price Daniel, but for Bill Daniel, a Democratic member of the Texas House of Representatives who served from 1961 to 1963 as the governor of Guam, under appointment from U.S. President John F. Kennedy.
|This article about a university or college in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|