|Look up Hickory in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hickory is a type of tree (Carya species) found in North America and East Asia.
Hickory may also refer to:
In the United States:
- Hickory, Alabama, a place in Pickens County
- Hickory, Kentucky
- Hickory, Louisiana, a place in St. Tammany Parish, Louisiana
- Hickory, Maryland, a place in Harford County, Maryland
- Hickory, Mississippi
- Hickory, North Carolina
- Hickory Motor Speedway, a racetrack that used to host NASCAR races
- Hickory, Oklahoma
- Hickory, Pennsylvania
- Hickory, Tennessee, a place in Sevier County, Tennessee
- Hickory, Virginia
- Hickory cloth, a hard-wearing cotton twill similar to denim, used for North American workshirts and coveralls
- Hickory Dickory Dock, a popular nursery rhyme
- Hickory golf, a form of golf played with hickory-shafted golf clubs
- "Old Hickory", the nickname of Andrew Jackson (1767–1845), the seventh President of the United States
- Hickory Records, a record label
- Hickory, the farm worker portrayed by Jack Haley who became the Tin Woodsman in Dorothy's dream in the 1939 film The Wizard of Oz
- Hickory Township (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Hickory"
- All pages with titles containing "Hickory"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.