Het 14e kippetje
|Het 14e kippetje|
Nobody marries with their true love.
|Directed by||Hany Abu-Assad|
Marc BaryIlana Netiv
|Written by||Hany Abu-Assad, Paul Ruven|
|Music by||Fons Merkies|
|Editing by||Rinze Schuurman|
|Distributed by||United International Pictures|
|Release date(s)||October 1, 1998|
|Running time||88 minutes|
Het 14e kippetje is a 1998 Dutch film directed by Hany Abu-Assad, the script was written by Arnon Grunberg. The leading roles have been filled in by Antonie Kamerling, Thekla Reuten and Dirk Zeelenberg.
The movie is about a young couple that is going to marry. Daniel Ackerman (Antonie Kamerling) and Francesca Moorman (Thekla Reuten) are already late for the party at the start of the movie so they have to call a taxi. They do not know where the agreed restaurant is so they go find someone who knows it.
Meanwhile at the restaurant old friends come back together. Martin Teitel (Dirk Zeelenberg), Harold Cammer (Peter Paul Muller), Philip Berman (Kasper van Kooten) and Alfred Fener (Michael Pas) think together about memories of the past.
After a while the parents of Francesa (Peer Mascini and Cecile Heuer) and the mother of Daniel (Elsje de Wijn) arrive at the restaurant and a big mess forms when Harold and Mr Moorman start an eating competition.
Around the end of the film Daniel and Francesca successfully arrive at the restaurant "De Tuin van Parijs" (The Garden of Paris) and a showdown happens which will put the story upside down.
- Antonie Kamerling ... Daniel Ackerman
- Thekla Reuten ... Francesca Moorman
- Dirk Zeelenberg ... Martin Teitel
- Peter Paul Muller ... Harold Cammer
- Kasper van Kooten ... Philip Berman
- Michael Pas ... Alfred Fener
- Peer Mascini ... Mr. Moorman
- Cecile Heuer ... Mrs. Moorman
- Elsje de Wijn ... Mrs. Ackerman
- Victor Löw ... Jean
- Roos Ouwehand ... Aafje
- Rifka Lodeizen ... Philip Berman's girlfriend
- Fabienne de Vries ... Waitress ('B-Power')
- Frans van Deursen ... Taxi driver
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language