Hema may refer to:
- Hema people, an ethnic group in the eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Hema (mythology), a figure from Polynesian mythology
- Hema dwelling, a tent-like structure found within the fictional story Ashgrove
- Hemā (हेमा), an Indian female given name
- acronym HEMA
- HEMA (store), a Dutch chain of stores
- Historical European martial arts
- (Hydroxyethyl)methacrylate, a monomer
- Marsa Alam International Airport's ICAO airport code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.