|— town —|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
There are 24 villages under Hasanparthy & interestingly the bus route number from Warangal to Hasanparthy is also 24. Hasanparthy is popular town in the district of Warangal. It is just 10 km from Hanamkonda. It is an excellent location for educational institutions with well established schools and colleges here. It has the railway station at Yellapur 2 km from bus stop. Moreover, it has KITS, one of the best engineering colleges in A.P . There are five engineering colleges and four pharmacy colleges, three corporate residential schools which attain state wide best ranks. It has Sparkrill International school, which is famous state-wide.
Hasanparthy is very famous for Arya samaj, which has been serving the village for the last 40 years to create awareness about many valuable things like Yoga, Yagna, patriotism, etc. Hasanparthy JAC is an effective participant of Telangana Movement striving hard to bifurcate state.
Every year, at the time of Holi, Hasanparthy erragattu Jathara is held which is attended by people from many villages.
Educational Institutions in Hasanparthy
- Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science  (also known as KITS)
- SR Engineering College 
- Varadha Reddy Engineering College
- Sumathi Reddy Engineering College
- Vinuthna Institute of Technology and Sciences
- Kakatiya Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences  (also known as KIPS)
- Rosory College of Pharmacy
- Blue Birds College of Pharmacy
- St. John’s College of Pharmacy
- SR College of Pharmacy
- ST.Mary's High school
- Sparkrill International School 
- Greenwood Residential High School
- Tejaswi Residential High school
- Ekashila Residential High school
- Rao's Techno school
- Aditya Techno school
- Vignan Techno school
- Andhra Pradesh Residential Schools (APRS(girls))
- ZPPS High school
- Mahatma Gandhi vidyalayam
- Pothana unnatha vidyalayam
- Nethaji Shishu mandhir
- Sujatha Vidyanikethan High school
- Hi-Tech International school
Historical Places in Hasanparthy
- Erragattu Gutta is a Lord Venkateshwara Temple.
It is famous temple and everybody who lives around the Hasanparthy village visits this temple regularly. Every year, after Holi festival, the people worship the Lord venkateswara for 5-days.
- "List of Sub-Districts". Census of India. Retrieved 2007-05-29.
|This article about a location in Warangal district, Andhra Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|