|Look up hangover in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A hangover is an unpleasant physiological effect that often follows the extensive consumption of alcohol.
Hangover may also refer to:
- The Hangover (franchise), a series of comedy films
- The Hangover (Funkoars album), a 2008 album by Funkoars
- The Hangover (Gilby Clarke album), a 1997 album by Gilby Clarke
- The Hangovers, an a cappella group formed in 1968, and their eponymous 1970 album
- The Hangovers (band), a British indie music group formed in 1998
- "Hangover" (Sanctuary), a season three episode of Sanctuary
- "Hangover" (song), a 2011 song by Taio Cruz featuring Flo Rida from the album TY.O
- "Hangover" (Starboy Nathan song)
- "Hungover" (Jason White song)
- "Hungover", a song by Cascada from the album Original Me
- "Hungover" a song by Kesha, taken from the album Animal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.