George Gregory Smith
George Gregory Smith (20 June 1865 – 3 March 1932) was a Scottish literary critic.
- The Days of James IV
- The Transition Period (of European literature of the fifteenth century)
- Specimens of Middle Scots (1902)
- Elizabethan Critical Essays (1904 - editor)
- "SMITH, George Gregory". Who's Who, 59: p. 1628. 1907.
- This article incorporates text from a publication now in the public domain: Cousin, John William (1910). A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature. London: J. M. Dent & Sons. Wikisource
Last modified on 25 January 2013, at 23:53
↑Jump back a section
|This Scottish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|